View this post on Instagram
If you feel like you have to be working all the time in order to grow a successful business, PLEASE READ THIS. TRUTH: Vacations used to stress me out more than working. As an entrepreneur, it can feel way more overwhelming to take a break than to just keep your head in your laptop. Can anyone relate? But, as I’ve grown my business, I’ve grown up A LOT. I’ve realized that making space for rest makes me a better entrepreneur, leader, girlfriend, daughter, sister and friend. I learned this the hard way after I ended up in the hospital with severe burnout 2 years ago, and it truly scared me straight. I committed to finding flow and saying NO to anything that wasn’t a f*ck yes. For a people pleaser like me, this has been a work in progress... and continues to be. But, as I left on vacation last week, I forced myself to surrender and trust that my business would run perfectly fine without me. Also, everything I teach is based on the mission of growing your business with ease - I mean our whole motto is “build your income, impact and audience on autopilot” - so your girl had to remind herself to practice what she’s preaching. So, when I checked in after a week of fun in the sun in Mexico, I truthfully still expected the worst - our sales probably stalled or the company went bust 😂 (yes, even for a perpetual optimist, my inner pessimist can get the best of me at times). So, you can imagine the gratitude I felt when I came home to our revenue for the last week staying consistent and even increasing to hit $100,000, our audience growing across platforms, and more heartfelt client success stories... all while I was working on my tan and riding the waves on a jet-ski. And here's the sweet, sweet irony - our team has never been smaller. We like to call it #TinyButMighty, efficiently working together like a well oiled machine. We work our asses off to make our business easy. I know this might sound kind of douchey, and like I’m saying that building a business is easy - and believe me, I’M NOT. But, what I am saying is... (👇🏻continued in comments👇🏻)
Hey, Sunny Lenarduzzi helps savvy entrepreneurs like you elevate your business and dominate your niche using YouTube.
With some very simple strategies and a few key pointers, you can start getting views while you snooze, and leveraging the power of YouTube to skyrocket your business into the exposure of your dreams.
She’ve seen clients go from frustrated and almost giving up on their businesses to being completely over the moon… just from making a few little tweaks.
She is an entrepreneur, broadcaster, and teacher, and I have a decade of experience as an award winning video, social media and brand strategist.
Her own business smashed the million-dollar mark in 2018, and did it by harnessing all of my experience into creating content that will help you be your own boss, and live life on your own terms.
She loves teaching so much.
Through her YouTube channel, podcast, and speaking engagements, She teach entrepreneurs how to scale their businesses by leveraging YouTube. Her work will help you increase your visibility and profits, and (maybe most importantly) capitalize on your YOU-ness!
Most Revenue Generating:
Basically, She can help you take whatever message you have, and monetize it through my incredible, game-changing course, YouTube For Bosses .
And her podcast allows to interview alll the heavy-hitters in the online biz world…think
and Mastin Kipp to name a few.
Her mission is to help you OWN this entrepreneurial game, and create PERSONAL FREEDOM for yourself.
All of the content is geared towards this goal.
View this post on Instagram
#TRUTH Feel free to deep creep my YouTube channel for proof 😂 And while you’re there, I’ll teach you EXACTLY how I make awesome YouTube videos, so you can start with better than awful 🙏🏻🤗 (📸 @natalieispoetry) . . . #youtubemarketing #growthhacks #organictraffic #socialmediagrowth #socialmediaexpert #newyoutuber #youtubeviews #makingvideos #youtubevideo #contentcreator #creativepreneur #youtubemarketing #growthhacks #organictraffic #socialmediasuccess #socialmediagrowth #socialmediaexpert #socialmediabranding #newyoutuber #smallchannel #youtubeviews #social #socialmedia #contentmarketing #contentcreator #creativepreneur #marketingtips
About Sunny Lenarduzzi Wiki / BIO:
Sunny Lenarduzzi Says,
Authentic communication is my jam, and I am so freakin’ grateful to do what I do. Because really, helping you communicate authentically is the BEST thing I can do to help you be successful in every area of your life.
There is enough fake, filtered, cautious content on the internet…we certainly don’t need any more of it. What we do need is YOU baby. 100% YOU, doing what you do best, and helping others along the way.
When that real-ness starts to come through, you won’t believe what happens to your numbers. Think: wildest dreams come true.
So…some history: I was basically born a broadcaster, and I have a decade of experience as a video, social media, and brand strategist.
After reporting at the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games, I had a major breakthrough, and decided to start a business to help people live life on their own terms.
I started working with entrepreneurs, personal brands, and corporations to help them bring their messages online through social media and video marketing. And I tell ya, there is nothing that compares to helping people reach their own versions of success.
- I was named as a Must Watch YouTube Channel that will Change your Business by Forbes and one of 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017 by The Huffington Post.
- I’ve helped my clients generate over $5,000,000 in revenue from organic YouTube traffic (you can see some of their incredible results here).
- I’ve been called a master by Entrepreneur.com.
- I’ve created video campaigns for Hootsuite and made history with Applebee’s – earning over 1 billion impressions in 1 day.
- From NATO’s Headquarters in Belgium to CreativeLive in San Francisco to Social Media Marketing World and Digital Marketer’s Traffic and Conversions to college classrooms, I’ve spoken to a variety of audiences about the power of online marketing.
- I was recognized as the “Best in Social Media” by Notable.ca, a publication that recognizes young professionals across Canada.
- I’ve been featured on national radio, television and online platforms like Fast Company and The Huffington Post.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of clients across industries: tech start-ups, real estate companies, social entrepreneurs, and health & wellness leaders as well as authors and online personalities.
- My clients often say I allow them to be their authentic selves, and that is what I thrive on. I help my clients increase their visibility and capitalize on their YOU-ness.
And when I’m not creating content, working with my team, or coaching clients, you can find me sweating my face off in an Orange Theory class, dancing to old school R&B with my best buds (did someone say Janet Jackson?!), watching reruns of Friends, or road tripping to a music festival!
Some more fun details that you may want to know:
- Yes, Sunny is my real name. No, my parents aren’t hippies.
- I’m 50% Swedish, 50% Italian, 100% short (5’1″ on a good day), and a very proud Canadian #SorryNotSorry
- Yes, I was a weather girl at one point in my career…in one of the coldest cities in Canada…and no, the irony was not lost on me or the viewers.
- I’ve never had a whole cup of coffee in my life. I’m a tea-aholic, and my favourite is tropical green tea. Although, I’ve recently discovered Four Sigmatic and mushroom coffee ain’t nothin’ to play with!
- I cried when I saw the Spice Girls in concert and I know every line in the movie Spice World. (My favourite is and will always be Scary Spice – if you creep my Instagram long enough, you’ll find a photo of me dressed as her)
- I was a competitive dancer growing up, but now it’s purely recreational and I’ll dance anywhere, anytime (especially if hip hop is playing).
- I grew up in a sports family; my dad played and now works in professional soccer and my grandpa was a one-armed rugby legend. I’m no professional athlete, but from board games to dodgeball, I’m freakishly competitive despite my lack of skill.
- I am an avid supporter of Alzheimer’s research as I lost two of my grandparents to the disease.
- As an actor turned journalist turned entrepreneur, I know what rejection feels like and I can tell you, the fear of failure should not keep you from living a life you love. If I can do it, so can you!
You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to get started on your own, head over here to get your FREEBIES.